This SharePoint 2019 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
This course is intended for individuals with end user experience who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2019
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata
- Learn to use the Document ID Service
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Learn to create and use Document Sets
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services
- Learn to use Information Management Policies
Associated Certification & Exam
On successful completion of this course students will receive a Torque IT attendance certificate.
Duration : 2 Days