MS-AZ800T00 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Job role: Administrator
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
• Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
• Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
• Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
• Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
• Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
• Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
• Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
• Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
• Implement identity services in Windows Server.
• Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
• Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
• Manage network infrastructure services.
• Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
• Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
• Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
• Configure file servers and storage.
• Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync
Associated Certification & Exam
On successful completion of this course students will receive a Torque IT attendance certificate.