The CRISC course is an intensive, four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in Risk and Information System Controls™ (CRISC) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CRISC Review Manual 7th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in IT and enterprise risk management.
This course is intended for:
• IT and Business Professionals
• Risk and Compliance
• Business Analysts
• Project Managers
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CRISC course or the CRISC exam; however, in-order-to apply for the CRISC certification, the candidate must meet the following requirements as determined by ISACA:
• Three (3) years of work experience managing IT risk by designing and implementing IS controls, including experience across at least two (2) CRISC domains, of which one must be in Domain 1 or 2, is required for certification
• There are no substitutions or experience waivers
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Follow the format and structure of the CRISC certification exam
- Identify the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Implement specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Apply practice questions with debriefs of answers
Associated Certification & Exam
This course prepares delegates to write for the Certified in Risk and Information System Controls™ (CRISC) exam.
On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a Torque IT attendance certificate.
Three (3) years of work experience managing IT risk by designing and implementing IS controls, including experience across at least two (2) CRISC domains, of which one must be in Domain 1 or 2, is required for certification. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
CRISC Exam Information:
Length of Exam: 4 hours
Number of Questions: 150
Question Format: Multiple-choice and questions
Passing Grade: 450 out of 800 points
Exam Availability: English, Chinese Simplified, Spanish
Testing Center: PSI Testing Center
Duration : 4 Days