AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course is intended primarily for:
- IT Business Decision-Makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts.
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection.
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Duration : 1 Day